We provide true-to-the-Bible resources that inspire, educate, and motivate people to a growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
We will be recognized as a growth-oriented provider of excellent Christian resources that meet the spiritual needs of the church and family.
Our Core Principles That Define Our Message
At Standard Publishing we believe the Old and New Testaments comprise the infallible, divinely inspired Word of God. Therefore, we consider the entire Bible to be our statement of faith, and we seek to understand and apply its message.
We believe the Bible's accounts of the creation, the deity of Jesus, the virgin birth, miracles, the bodily resurrection of Jesus, the reality of Heaven and Hell, and the return of Jesus.
We believe in God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
We believe that Jesus is the Christ, the only Son of the living God.
We believe the Holy Spirit works in conversion and indwells all believers, empowering them to please God with their lives.
We believe in the substitutionary atonement of Jesus Christ for all sin, and salvation through Jesus Christ alone.
We believe this salvation is a free gift from God that no one deserves or can earn.
We believe in the one church described in the New Testament, under the lordship of Jesus Christ, and we seek to be one in him with all others he calls his own.
We believe the mission of the church was given by Jesus; that is, to go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything he commanded.
Our Core Values
INTEGRITY in all our actions and relationships
- We keep our promises.
- We seek quick and direct resolution of conflicts.
- We keep problems issue-oriented, not personal.
EXCELLENCE in pursuit of our mission
- We pursue effectiveness and efficiency in all areas.
- We learn from our successes and mistakes.
- We are passionate about extending our ministry.
SERVICE as our motivation
- We identify and meet the needs of church leaders and growing Christians.
- We know our customers and understand how our work impacts them.
- We demonstrate a servant's heart in all our relationships.
STEWARDSHIP of the talents, resources, and responsibilities
- We know what is expected of us and perform to those expectations.
- We commit our resources to achieving our mission.
- We encourage personal growth and continuous learning.
TEAMWORK that celebrates achievement together
- We value each person regardless of his or her specific role.
- We value the success of our mission more than our own self-interests.
- We are accountable to each other as partners in a common mission.
Download Our Core Principles and Values here.